880 Asylum Ave. (2nd Floor)
Hartford, CT. 06105
(church) 860.527.3667 / 860.527.2491
Watch now and see how it all began.
- Sunday Service 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Tuesdays & Fridays 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
The Sanctuary will be open to those who want to spend time with God as they read the Bible or pray on an individual basis.
- SUPER Wednesday 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Midday mini sermon followed by a take out snack. (e.g. soup or a sandwich)
- Thursday 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
One - On -One Counseling, Premarital Counseling, tutoring, and more will be available by appointment only.
Some Frequently Asked Questions !
WHAT IS THE MINISTRY OF THE OPEN DOOR
The Ministry of The Open Door is a ministry that has been gifted in working with people that have been wounded and have faced discouragement in life.
It's a hospital, a place of refreshing, and a launching pad. It is a place of new beginnings and new hope, and our aim is to make disciples of men and women.
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?
The core beliefs of Christianity are summarized in 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4. Jesus died for our sins, was buried, was resurrected, and thereby offers salvation to all who will receive Him in faith.
Unique among all other faith, Christianity is more about a relationship than religious practices. Instead of adhering to a list of "do's and don'ts., the goal of a Christian is to cultivate a close walk with God. That relationship is made possible because of the work of Jesus Christ and the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
WE BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING:
- The Bible is the inspired , God breathed , and inerrant Word of God. It is the complete and final revelation of God and its teaching is the final authority in all matters of faith and practices.
- There is one God and only one God. He is personal and knowledgable. He manifested Himself in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh, born of a virgin, without sin, and the chosen Messiah who will one day set up his kingdom on earth again.
- Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins, was buried, rose again from the dead, ascended back to heaven, and will one day return to this earth again.
- All persons are sinners, guilty before God, deserving of judgment, and in need of a Savior, Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Salvation from sin, death, and hell is by God's grace, based on the work of Jesus Christ alone. it is received by faith apart from any human performance or merit.
- Eternal life is a gift of God and nothing can separate the believer from the love of God.
- Unbelievers face eternal punishment. Believers face eternal life.
- All believers should attend a local church for mutual edification, encouragement, evangelism, service and worship.
For more info. Please email at : email@example.com
Office: (860) 527.3667 / Direct : (860) 527.2491